Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh Happy Day

I cannot believe how many emails from so many people I have gotten since 9am today asking how excited I was about Dennis the Menace Felton getting the boot. Well, I cannot put into words how happy I am. He was FINALLY given his walking papers, with Damon Evans (likely after reading my blog) saying that he "wasn't needed anymore."

YOU ARE NOT NEEDED ANYMORE FELTON! NOW GET OUT! And don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord Split ya!

I laugh at all of the people that say, "Well now the program will be set back 2 years." With Felton staying on, UGA would have been set back 5 more years!

But the Georgia basketball program will now FINALLY get a coach in here that HOPEFULLY will put UGA basketball up on the map the way Florida and Tennessee have.

Some names being kicked around:Sam Mitchell, Anthony Grant of VCU (a name that sportsbyfletch said TWO YEARS AGO!), the kid from Butler and the guy from Dayton. Tubby Smith, Marquette's guy and Jamie Dixon are NOT coming here. Let's get Grant! Make it happen Damon! You clearly read my blogs!

Now that Felton is gone though, what will I do with my time? I COULD soon be writing about how great UGA basketball is, but what to do in the meantime.

Hmmmm, Real World: Atlanta. Georgia Baseball. Braves coverage.
I just hope that I don't get like Seth Cohen of The OC fame after he gets Summer. The chase is over (or in this case, chase is fired). I hope I don't get bored with nothing vexing me. And THINK of the money I'll save with not having to buy a season's worth of Kleenex at the onset of every season....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think ya'll should go after Paul Hewitt. PLEASE! I think we would even pay ya'll to take him. 45-42, suck it!