Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So how did it end again?

I was excited about my Monday lineup of shows last night (House, Bromance, The City), but I remember going to bed disappointed. House was fine, Bromance was quite funny, but The City really kind of pissed me off. It started out with such promise-the writers had Adam throwing a party, on both Kat and Allie would be attending. (I think this is kind of funny since New York has 8 Million people, and he picks a chick that is friends with Allie's friends, but whatever....And why does Sam need to go to this thing, much less Kat?)
After Kat tells Allie though, this whole episode just goes to crap. In fact, as I write this, I'm not really sure what happened. Adam kept telling Allie that Kat was lying. She didn't believe, then she did. He kept "lying" or maybe he wasn't. It gave me a headache.
Then Whitney and Jay got into a fight over it. WHAT? How did that happen? It was like Whitney was TRYING to start a fight.
As big a beyotch as Olivia is, she was right, THAT IS HIGH SCHOOL PEOPLE! If Adam wants to cheat on his not-so-hot model girlfriend with an ugly Katerina, let him do it. It was an UGLY CONTEST when the two of those girls talked at the party. Adam can do better than either of those chicks. I am guess though that Allie makes some serious coin and THAT'S why he is with her.
But in that case, why would he ruin his meal ticket to hook up with ANOTHER ugly girl? You'd think that if you are going ugly, at least go rich ugly. And maybe THAT'S why he is proclaiming innocence.
And maybe Allie realizes this too. And is Kat just saying this to be on TV?

And why did Whitney pick a fight with Jay? What happened with that?

Nevan needs more airtime.

Hopefully the return of Nip/Tuck will settle me down a touch.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to offend you anymore, but you must admit that this post was pretty gay. 45-42, suck it

Anonymous said...

yet you KEEP coming back...

PS, "Suck it" person who refuses to leave his/her name, I hope you are happy. I have arranged for GT baseball coach Danny Hall to appear on my radio show this Saturday. Listen up to Zone Sports Saturday from 2:30 until 5. It IS the official home of YOUR Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.

I've scheduled UGA's coach David Perno as well. You know, coach of the #9 team in the country (Tech is #19). Guy that JUST took his team to the CWS finals. Guy who coached the team that knocked GT out of the postseason.
I figured I'd bring Hall on, EVEN though he coachs a school that has NEVER won a CWS title. Sorry Anonymous! SUCK THAT!

Anonymous said...

Just like a mutt fan. Celebrating a 2nd place finish. 45-42, suck it!

Anonymous said...

Hey NOSE-PICKER! Is it my imagination or don't you guys celebrate a CO-National Championship from 1990. What is that preschool where everyone shares?
Isn't there some D&D blog you can go read?

Anonymous said...

And I do like to remind folks that we made it to the 2004 National Championship game (where we lost)!

Anonymous said...

Robot Chicken basically nailed it.

The hills/the city basically is a few random girls whining about how hard thier manufacutured life is.

I'm thinking of getting a ring to commerate this post.

Anonymous said...

Hey pnut, just be sure not to sell it on e-bay. 45-42, suck it!

Anonymous said...

That is funny Anonymous. Very witty. I like that.

That gets to stay.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. 45-42, suck it!