Thursday, June 26, 2008

All that goodwill....POOF!

The man went 4-12 during the regular season SEC slate. He won 4 straight games in 3 days (acutally in four days, they had a day off!) And he nearly upset Xavier in the first round of the NCAA tourney....
And now he has lost his grip on his team, YET AGAIN!

Yes, the man I speak of is Dennis Felton.

Billy Humphrey got arrested last night for DUI, his second alcohol arrest this calendar year and his third overall arrest in the last 9 months. Due to UGA policy, he will miss 15 games, that's if Felton even lets the senior return. Which he probably won't. High character guy there, right DF?

I unfortunately predicted that before the season Felton would kick Dolla Bill and TWood off the team and set his team back a season. His lack of control over his players is staggering and it seems as though UGA is constantly in rebuilding mode, especially when they should be competiting for a REGULAR season title next season.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

And PS, about three weeks ago I had a dream and Dennis was in it. We were in an airport and I went up to him to say "sorry about the constant bashing. You deserve to stick around another year." But he blew me off. He said I didn't matter.
Oh, I woke up VEXED! I am GLAD Georgia didn't give him a huge extension. He got hot, but I want to see continued success, not just 4 wins in 4 days. Take this team to the 2nd round of the NCAAs Dennis, THIS SEASON, or get out.

All I am saying.

And you job just got harder because Billy Humphrey is a moron. Yeah, the guy YOU RECRUITED!

No comments: