Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Is it bad that Fletcher was rooting for Joey to drink?

He KEPT talking about it. "Oh, I want to drink!" "I just want to go to a bar and DRINK." "I could walk in there RIGHT NOW and have a drink." "I just want to get drunk."

THEN DO IT! I was OPENLY ROOTING for the guy to do it. He was being WAYYYYYYY Too whiney. Come on man. If you are going to leave, DO IT THEN. Don't wait for the rest of the week to make up your mind. You ALREADY HAD. Just leave. Quit being a drama queen and just go. And Stop making your roommates feel bad for drinking in front of you. It's their lives. They want to drink. THEY don't have the problem. They are able to STOP themselves.

Did I feel bad when Joey was reading his letter? No. No, I did not. Does that make me heartless? I actually wanted to crack open a beer WHILE he was reading it. Sorry Bro!

I also LOVED how he said, "I am LEAVING on Friday!"
But Joey will you at least think about staying?
"I can't promise you anything. I'll think about it."

Ummm first off, you promised you were leaving, then you promised you'd think about it. You say, "I'll think about it." That's a promise to do something. I know that's technical, but the guy was driving me crazy.

JUST GO ALREADY OR SHUT UP! Or just grab a drink. In fact when Dave and Will took him to a strip club, I thought they were TRYING to get him to drink, so he'd shut up and/or go back to rehab, and thus shut up and be out of their lives.


Finally, MTV....if you want to run an hour-long episode, run an hour long episode. Tonight seemed like you were stretching a 30-minute deal into an hour. That was uncool. We came back from break for less than 2 minutes, ONLY TO GO TO BREAK AGAIN. If Joey were watching, it probably would have driven him to drink!

No comments: