Thursday, June 19, 2008

SYTYCD and just a question I am wondering about

Last night's So You Think you Can Dance was a little bit of a let down, considering week one was fantastic. my thoughts.....

I didn't like Thayne and Chelsea's "Jazz dance number" The king and his mistress thing? just didn't like it. maybe it's because I don't like Thayne, but I don't know. Bottom 3 couples fo-sho!

I loved Chelsie and Mark's tango, though maybe Nigel was generalizing when he thought all Argentine's smoked and drank jack daniels while dancing....

Jessica and Will went next and while Jessica sucked (not really, but compared to Will she did) Will did well. He is the closest thing this season has to Danny and he is probably the best dancer of the season. It would be a shame if he won though and Danny didn't because Danny could dance this guy under a table, but he won because the producers rigged it so a girl would finally win. Just saying. Jessica had better be glad that Will will carry her to single dancer eliminations. THough if they ARE in the bottom three again, then the judges might vote her out to give Will a better partner.

Kourtni and Matt. I liked this number, maybe just because I liked the outfits and Michael Buble, but I think they should be safe. Nothing spectacular, but a solid effort. Survive and advance! And learn to spell your name!

Courtney and Gev. Hey maybe THIS Courtney can teach the other one how to spell her name? I thought the Dance belt aka Man Thong was funny. I made the joke that since this Gev is clearly in LOVE with Courtney maybe the Man Thong was to hide his boner, especially since she was wearing something out of the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual sale. They should be fine though.

Katee and Joshua, I didn't think it was as fantastic as the judges thought, but it was upbeat, so you should be safe. And How do you say that? Is it Katee as in Katie? Oh, it IS? Then spell it Katie! Just because your parents couldn't spell, doesn't mean you have to be an idiot too. Have it legally changed then show your parents how to properly spell it

Susie and Marquis. You both are GONE, I am afraid. You are Cuban and Puerto Rican, and you couldn't pull of the Cuban/PR Salsa and the choreographer called you a "Street salsa dancer" Ouch. I guess that is an insult.

Twitchington. THE BEST OF THE NIGHT. Wow. Good work Twitch, and Kherrington, if the worst thing Mia Michaels could say about you was that you smiled too much....good work

Chris and Comfort. I will ignore the fact that her name is Comfort and say, "NO!" Not good. Bottom three worthy there.

Bottom three C&C, the Street Salsa team and the King with his mistress with Team Salsa going home.


And on a side note
why haven't they invented a camera that doesn't click when it takes a picture? If they did, then maybe Tiger Woods wouldn't get so angry and send Stevie to break people's cameras!

No comments: