Monday, June 30, 2008

Best theme park EVER!

I traveled to St. Louis this past weekend on an in-n-out trip (Arrived Friday night, left early Sunday morning), but Saturday I went to the BEST THEME PARK EVER! Grant Farms.
OK, so maybe it wasn't a real theme park, but you could see the Budweiser Clydesdales and take a tram all around the farm to the petting zoo. There, they had elephants and turtles and camels and llamas and goats, etc. The elephants even did a show. Pretty cool. And if you were wondering the price of admission to get in.....NONE. Free that's right.

But as cool as that is, let me get to why it was the best park ever. Since Budweiser owned it....They gave away free beer.
Yeah, you read that correctly. FREE BEER. And not just a little shot glass of free beer. They opened a bottle and poured you a full beer. (Or Bacardi product). You could walk around with free beer. They said, "only two samples per person" but they didn't keep track of that. It was like the Cheers party. Simply fantastic.

Boil it down, I took a picture with the Clydesdales, I fed a camel, and I drank free beer.....and it didn't cost a penny! NICE!

Best theme park EVER!

Now if only I could find a Zaxby's theme park!

No comments: