Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm not here to be a hypocrite!

In case you were at a bar, in a club, at a restaurant or ANYWHERE this weekend, and you were wondering where the ladies were, they were all together watching the new Sex and the City movie. Yep. It made 55.7M this past weekend, easily beating Shia LaDouche's "movie" and toe-tagging Robert Downey Jr's Superhero Addictman....I mean IronMan.
But here is a point one of my buddies brought up this past Saturday. All of the ladies that went to see this, most went in big packs and the ladies all dressed up and did a little dinner first then, after consuming all the cosmos they could drink, they walked in their Jimmy Choo's and Minolo's (or whatever) and went to see the movie.
JBone asked what is the difference between THIS and those dorks that dress up for the new StarWars Movies or they dress up as Hobbits to go see LOTR?
My answer, now that I have thought about it......NOTHING! There is no difference.

They are still dressing up, like 4 year olds for Halloween. I am sure the lady-friends, Wifey included, will all dress up for their girls night out to go see this movie. I think that's funny. You want to make a big production of it, FINE. Go ahead. But don't EVER mock those hobbit-garb wearing dorks again. Because you ARE one now.
Yep.

Signed,
Someone who has NEVER dressed up as a character to go and see a movie.

Now, have I dressed up as Charlie Weis to watch a Notre Dame game? Yes. But that is to make fun of the Fupa-master himself. For The Record.

No comments: