Tuesday, May 13, 2008

American Idol coulda been better

Yep. I wish it was Michael Johns v David Cook v David A.
Then you'd have some REAL drama. But with Syesha, you pretty much KNOW she is leaving tomorrow. But because the vote was put up to America, you have this final three.
All I am saying is, FINE let America decide the winner, but give them the best 4 (Carly was the best female, NOT Syesha or even Brooke, who beat her out.) And Jason Castro was pretty fratastic and he had several good songs, but he wasn't better than MJ.

This could have been the best final four ever, but alas, it is now just setting up to be the best final two ever. Oh well.

And PS, Bones was pretty strong last night. I think the turncoat is going to be the Black Cajun lawyer, if there is one. And Booth can't die off. But the fact that it wasn't Bones that was shot makes me feel better. You can't have Bones without Bones, but I guess you COULD have Bones without Booth. And this will ONLY mean the producers may have to finally play the "ace in the hole" of having them date.

Finally, House was AWESOME last night. Really well done there. Can't wait for next week's finale with the team trying to save Cutthroat b!tch/Amber and did she have an affair with Wilson. The only problem I have is that I wish, during the strike, that FOX (and ABC and the rest) had replayed the earlier shows so you didn't forget where you were in the story-lines during the strike. Was that the writers getting back at us? (if so...lame!) I just can't remember that far back, and I would have preferred to watch a House Re-run over Moment of Truth or Are you Smarter Than a 5th grader.
JUST SAYING!
And we've already discussed the Hills finale, but WHAT WAS MTV thinking putting the Hills on at 10, with The Paper at 10:30, before The Hills:Aftershow with a look at Season4 on at 11? I don't want to watch The Paper. If I HAD wanted to watch THE PAPER, maybe I would have ALREADY and you wouldn't have had to resort to forcing me to trying to watch it before I can get a look at next season of the Hills. I clearly went and did laundry during that 30 minutes JUST TO STICK IT TO YOU MTV! Yeah, I DID! TAKE THAT!

No comments: