Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mid-Week Entertainment report 5/21

We're a day late, kind of like Jamie Lynn Spears!
Another Spears girl, David wins on Idol and Indiana Jones is BACK!
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Thursday Entertainment report...
CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP

SO it was leaked that Jamie Lynn Spears is having a girl. This is NOT a good thing for the child. Great for US Weekly, but not for the child. That kid even while still INSIDE a Spears is probably ALREADY making a list of things to do to gain attention...1) Steal Mink Coat 2)Get preggers and ruin my shot at a Disney Channel Show 3)Show my crotch to photographers 4)get really fat before getting knocked up by relative unknown 5)get 6DUIs by the time you're 21.
Alright, even if she hits just 3 of those 5, the world will have YET ANOTHER "successful" Spears. Poor kid, never had a shot.

And the Winner of American Idol 2008.....David.....Cook! Alright. He beat out the smug little David A with the psycho dad. (Wow, I knew eventually I would turn on Archuletta. Yep it happened. All the "wow. thank you" started to wear on me.) But David Cook was REALLY outstanding. The way he was able to arrange some of those songs, that is REAL talent. Always be my Baby. Hello. Billie Jean. Those were great arrangements. This guy is the rocker that Daughtry is, but he is a MUCH better singer and he is going to be uber-successful. you just get a feeling.

Finally, Indiana Jones is back. Will the movie be great? The old ones weren't THAT well written, but it should be entertaining. Although I will REFUSE to see it because I hate that Shia La-Boof kid. I don't like it when Hollywood shoves someone down my throat, telling me "He's the future." I just don't like it. They tried it with Dane Cook, but I resisted and I think it has worked. Hopefully my one man boycott of this joker will work as well. Back to the movie, I hear Harrison Ford looks great for an 80 year old IJ, so that is cool. But the movie I am waiting for is The Dark Knight. BATMAN! NICE! Batman would TOTALLY kick Indiana Jones' butt. AND YOU KNOW IT!

No comments: