Monday, May 12, 2008

This is horrible

Go to the ajc RIGHT NOW and click on the prom photo galleries. I know that when I was in high school going to the proms, we weren't necessarily thinking, "Yeah we're TOTALLY having sex tonight." My crew never did, we always went to the post-prom parties and then to someone's house to LITERALLY crash from exhaustion. Obvie we knew that some kids did, and heck, they even made American Pie my senior year, so some seniors/Jrs, did, but I guess just not at my school.

But in EVERYONE of these photos, ALL the guys are seemingly looking at the girl's parents taking the picture and LAUGHING, perhaps even thinking, "I'm going to be tapping this in about 5 hours. HA!"

Look at the one series of pictures from NHS, where the chick in the yellow dress has the slit up to nearly her who-ha, and she is pictured with about three or four different guys. Yeah, she is prolly "giving her flower" to some lucky dude, if she hasn't already.

Just saying. Wow. I feel old just typing this.
BACK IN MY DAY..................

Not judging, just saying that the photos are funny.

No comments: