Friday, May 30, 2008

End of Week Entertainment report

Wait, it's FRIDAY....Too many stories that just couldn't wait until next Wednesday.

I saw where Rachel Ray's scarf on a Dunkin Donuts billboard is causing a flap because some people think it means she supports Muslim Terrorists. OK.
I am wearing a white shirt right now. Does that mean I support the klan? NO.
She was wearing a friggin scarf. Get over it people. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. A SCARF!
Unless Rachel Ray is suddenly doing Palenstine on $40 a day. Come on guys. Give her a break. I seriously DOUBT Rachel Ray is about supporting Muslim Terrorists.

Sex & The City is debuting today and I am excited. Not because I am going to see it. In fact I am NOT planning on seeing it. But what I AM excited about is Shia LaDouche's movie LOSING its top spot. Hey there LABOOF, don't think Indy Jones was #1 because of you. Because it wasn't. In fact LaBOOF might be so depressed he allegedly gets drunk and wanders through a Walgreens. WATCH OUT WALGREENS ACROSS AMERICA! SHIA'S GOT A BOTTLE!

I saw where Bill Murray's wife has filed for divorce. She based it on addiction and abuse. That might seem strange, but not if you remember Murray's reaction to losing for his role in Lost In Translation. The look on his face right there, he looked like he was ready to beat someone RIGHT THEN.

Finally, I saw where MMMMMMMBop's Zac Hanson had a kid this week. HUH? That guy is a kid himself. Wait, he's 22? I wonder if the child was conceived in the bathroom of Kings Dominion or Six Flags Dayton. Or on a cruise ship, between sets. Apparently Hanson is still touring? REALLY? Who am I kidding. I loved that band in middle school. My bad.

That's it. Have a GREAT WEEKEND. Go BIG BROWN (my nickname in High School.)

No comments: