Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm Star Jones. I'm a Lawyer!

I cannot get Tracy Morgan's impression of Star Jones out of my head as I read an article on a possible romance between Dwyane [sic] Wade and Star Jones. Apparently the recently divorced 46-year old mother of two and former lawyer-turned View co-host-turned.... is "really close friends" with Dwyane [sic] Wade. Wade is of course the 26 year old star of the Miami Heat (when he isn't injured on the sidelines or off making T-Mobile and G2 commercials instead of rehabbing).

Dwyane [sic] Wade is a father of two and still married, but apparently he was recently spotted at a tennis match with Star Jones (the real one, NOT Tracy Morgan in drag) and that led to the TNT crew to ask Dwyane [sic] Wade in interviews if he and Star Jones (I'm a Lawyer!) were a couple. Dwyane [sic] denied the rumors and laughed.
Charles called Star Jones (I'm a lawyer!) a cougar preying on Dwyane [sic] and everyone laughed.

First off, I just swallowed a bit of throwup. Second, the dude is married, so let's cool it with that talk because his wife and/or kids might be watching. Third, instead of grilling him on those topics, why not ask why he CONTINUES to misspell his name? Obvie his parents were too dumb to know how to spell it, but you are old enough to learn the proper way not Dwyane [sic]!

And the last point I want to bring up...what is it with The View co-hosts having affairs? Star Jones (I'm a LAWYER!), and Barbara Walters with an old senator back in the day. WOW. WOW. I wonder if Barbara Walters feels like a hypocrite when she was interviewing and criticizing folks for extramarital affairs, KNOWING SHE DID THE SAME THING? I wonder. Hey Barb, you were THE OTHER WOMAN! Way to potentially break up a family! Good work.

No comments: