Thursday, May 22, 2008

Real World HOLLYWOOD!

OK, so I broke down and finally started watching RW:Hollywood on on-demand. After just 1.5 episodes, I think I might give it a few more viewings. I am still not that familiar with the names, but the Sarah? girl from Arizona who had a birthday and a boyfriend in NYC...yeah she is TOTALLY going to cheat on him. First she gives her gum to a roommate (umm, GROSS? If she had leaned over to ME and said "I don't want my gum anymore." I would have responded, "Trash can is over there!") Then the Will guy tells her he has a kindergarten crush on her because "Girls like for you to tell them they have a kindergarten crush on them." Ummm since when? In WHAT universe?
THEN the chick invites a random back to the house while drunk. Ummmm yeah. That relationship is on SOLID ground there.

The black/white stripper from Philly that has a warrant out for her arrest...did MTV NOT know about this possibility? IS that why she was cast for the show?

The Blonde SoCar chick. WOW. Making southern blondes look dumber by the show. But if the stereotype fits.......

Not sure about Pretyboy. I do LIKE how he calls people peasants. that is funny. I like how he is cocky and all that. Maybe because I'm a jerk too. And Joey (the roid-rocking Personal Trainer from Chi-town) getting upset because he called him a weirdo? WHAT? Where you just drunk like that kid at Turner Field Joey? Is THAT why you flew off the handle? Or was it roid rage?
PS, if you didn't hear the Turner Field drunken accident story...A Braves fan has died after falling four floors from the stands at Turner Field during Wednesday night's Braves-Mets game, authorities said. The Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office identified the man as Justin Hayes, 25, of Cumming. Hayes fell an estimated four levels inside the stadium to field level, striking concrete and metal railing, according to Atlanta Police spokesman Ron Campbell.

Alcohol may have been involved, Campbell said.


Hayes was reported to have been sliding on a handrail in the bottom of the 8th inning when he slipped off. He was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Police continue to investigate the incident


But I just thought that was a bit much. The guy is OBVIE a jokester. A little full of himself, but OH WELL. He is a model. Sometimes they are. Finally, back to Will and Sarah. That is just strange. Sarah is NOT interested and Will has this crush. I hope that angle ends soon. It is just kind of sad.
But then, I've only seen 1.5 shows, so maybe it gets better.

No comments: