Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bones and House....alright

I was REALLY looking forward to last night's finales or House and Bones.
First up Bones, they teased you with thinking Booth was really dead, BUT HE WASN'T. And the entire episode referred back to the season premiere with the Gormagon and his apprentice. The writers were trying to get you to think the apprentice was either Sweets or Hodgens.
Then suddenly we find out that it was Zack Addey, Bones' former intern turned co-PhD. I guess, while it was somewhat surprising, you can sort of see where they were going. Zack was nearly written off the show last season with his trip to Iraq, but the writers brought him back. Now he is headed off to a mental hospital, so seemingly he will be GONE, but I am sure he MAY make a cameo every now and then for a big case. I have to wonder what Eric Mulligan (spelling) did to piss off the producers and/or writers to get him written off the show twice.
I also hope that at SOME point in season 4 Bones and Booth will get it ON! (One thing about Bones is they go in so many directions then wrap it up so quick, sometimes with a guy that they haven't explored. Oh well. Just give me a Bones/Booth hook-up!)

As for House, I liked the flashbacks and the mystery elements were pretty cool. I also thought the Fred Durst appearance was HAL-LAR-E-US! Man has he gotten FATTTTTTTT! And is that why he always wore the Red Cap? Because he was going so bald?
ANYWHOOO I thought it was a pretty decent episode, but I was expecting more for some reason. Still good though, and here's hoping that next season Cameron and Chase get a little more screen time. The new staff is alright, but I want my Cameron and Chase back. And here's hoping Cuddy and House GET. IT. ON. Wooooooo-weeeee!

So far I give, for finales....
The Office......B+
Bones..........B
House..........B+

I am STILL looking for a A+ finale.
Maybe American Idol tonight?

No comments: