Thursday, May 15, 2008

OK, so whatever, Maybe I like girl music

not girlie music mind you, but music put out there by girls.
I heard that Colbie Calliet (spelling) some Realize. It has kind of grown on me. Whatever. I've heard it a few times on XM radio and I am sort of digging it. I like that coffeehouse singer/songwriter vibe she is giving out. What can I say besides, "Will you count me in?"
I also like the Taylor Swift song Teardrops on my guitar. I am not a huge country music fan, but I don't mind that song. Plus I think she is sort of hot. However that statement makes me feel nasty since I think she is only 15 or something. What are you going to do (wait, I think a Dateline truck just pulled up)

You know what other song isn't so bad either? Sheryl Crow's Love is Free. Her songs always remind me of summer and that song makes me think of driving to the beach. I like thinking about that.

So girl power I guess. Keep putting out catchy songs, and I'll keep biting.

That's what she said. Yeouch!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't be ashamed Roomie!! You be proud of liking girl music!